"Every September I start making a tag a week with a winter/Christmas theme and challenging my visitors to be inspired by something on the tag that will get them going on a winter/Christmas project of their own. I hope you will play along with my little challenge this year. It's a nice way to get your Christmas cards done.
"Here's the deal. Each Monday for the next 12 weeks, I will post a Christmas tag. If you wish to play along, you can make any sort of Christmas or winter themed DIY project. It can be a tag, but doesn't have to be. It can be a Christmas card, a holiday decoration, a scrapbook layout, a tree ornament, a banner, whatever you want but it does have to be inspired by my tag and must be Christmas or winter themed."
Below is the twelfth and final tag of her 2017 series:
I used Distress markers to tint a paper doll, attached a quote chip to a strip of glimmery red-gold ribbon, and trimmed out with a couple of ephemera pack die-cuts. A length of green crinkle ribbon finished off this tag:
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil “Plaid” (THS097)
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Markers “Lucky Clover”, “Pine Needles” and “Spun Sugar”
- Embossing Powder: Lindy’s Gang “Poinsettia Red Gold”
- Papers: Distress Tag (TDA53828)
- Embellishments: ’Tis the Season metallic ribbon (red gold); crinkle ribbon (a freebie from a Funky Junkie order); Idea-ology Quote Chips - Christmas” (TH93655), “Paper Dolls - Christmas” (TH93665) and “Ephemera Pack - Christmas” (TH93627)
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick; EK Tools 3D Foam Dots
- Media: Liquitex Acrylic Gesso “white”
I'm also entering this in
- the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge for December 11: Winter Holidays
- the Lindy's Tag-Along #LindysGang, #LindysTagalong