I started out gangbusters on January 1 and kept it up for a week before I fizzled out somewhat, but I did make progress, slowly but surely.
I have detailed the work I have done so far on my dining room table/computer station and my stitching space in the basement on my stitchery blog. Here, I want to focus on my crafting space, which really took a back seat to the first two areas this past month. Still, I did accomplish something. While moving things around when working on my stitchery space, I started putting supplies away.
I started on January 10 with bags of Nuvo Drops and WOW! embossing powders which lived in plastic bags on the floor in this mess:
These products ended up in a deep container along with some BoBunny Glitter Paste:
I started with a bin recommended by Jennifer McGuire in her year-end "Favorite" post about organization (the InterDesign FRIDGE AND FREEZE SPLIT BINZ 70630) and sorted out all the clear stamp sets (and in some instances, coordinating dies) from that box AND from some Iris Cart drawers where older ones had been "stuffed". I sorted, alphabetically by maker and filed the narrower envelopes of stamps, using card-stock dividers for each letter of the alphabet. I made labels for each divider, identifying the makers:
I have several sets of clear stamp, however that were too wide to fit in this container. One of the emptied Iris cart drawers ended up getting those:
Next up were the cling stamp sets (and, in some cases, coordinating dies). These all went back into Iris cart drawers, alphabetically, by maker (except my Wendy Vecchi sets, because I ran out of drawers so they ended up in an ArtBin satchel temporarily.
On to February!