"Every September I start making a tag a week with a winter/Christmas theme and challenging my visitors to be inspired by something on the tag that will get them going on a winter/Christmas project of their own. I hope you will play along with my little challenge this year. It's a nice way to get your Christmas cards done.
"Here's the deal. Each Monday for the next 12 weeks, I will post a Christmas tag. If you wish to play along, you can make any sort of Christmas or winter themed DIY project. It can be a tag, but doesn't have to be. It can be a Christmas card, a holiday decoration, a scrapbook layout, a tree ornament, a banner, whatever you want but it does have to be inspired by my tag and must be Christmas or winter themed."
Below is the third tag of her 2017 series:
I started with a tag, covered with a deco sheet in red-and-silver stripes. I added some torn white adn red tissue paper and two lengths of red-and-white ribbon:
- Inks: Distress Oxide “Fired Brick”; Wink of Stella “Clear” (GL-999) and “Silver” (GL-100)
- Dies: Sizzix BIGZ/Texture Fade “Layered Tattered Pointsettia” (662170) and Sizzix Thinlits “VintageTidings” (661605)
- Papers: Distress Tag (TDA53828); Idea-ology Deco Sheets “Christmas” (TH93644); white and red tissue paper; scraps of white and red cardstock
- Embellishments: Morex Sweet Petites ribbon “Bicolor Red” (4470.00-609); silver brad
- Adhesives: redLine 1/8” Embossing Tape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Xyron 500 sticker maker