I decided to use the G45 papers to describe who I "was" in a previous life and created a tag using Botanicalbella papers and stickers: I dcivd a B.Sci. in Biology in 1964, a M.Sci. in Biology in 1967 and a PhD in Zoology in 1971. My master's thesis was on marie plankton and my doctoral dissertation was on freshwater algae. So I selected cut-outs that reflected the marine biology and plant topics, respectively:
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Marker “Crushed Olive”
- Embossing Powders: WOW! Embossing Powders “Metalline Green” (WG03R) and “Jealous Guy” (WK16R); WOW! Embossing Glitter “Spring Breeze” (WS83R); Ranger Mixed Media “Lime” (EP64022)
- Papers: G45 Staples “Regular Ivory Tag” (4501221); G45 “Botanicabella Collection “Botanicabella” 12 x 12 paper and “Botanicabella Stickers” (450166); scraps of mustard and dark green cardstock
- Embellishments: Creative Embellishments leafy vine chipboard; hand-dyed seam binding, shells, and seahorse charm from Funky Junkie Boutique purchase
- Adhesives: iCraft “Easy Tear Tape”; GinaK “Connect”
I also entered this in the Funky Junkie Boutique Pinterest "I Love Shopping at the Funkie Junkie Boutique" challenge.