In my experience, snow is entirely possible on Valentine's Day, especially here in NW Ohio. Also, "Love" knows no season! So I made my card using snowflakes as the primary motif!
I started by using the GinaK wreath-building stencil tool and my MISTI stamp positioner and stamped, in Versamark, three different small snowflakes in the corners of a card base. I heat embossed them with three different WOW! embossing powders. I stamped a banner in black and added a larger snowflake and a sentiment, also in Versamark, and heat embossed with a fourth WOW! embossing powder. I added a gold heart-shaped brad to the center of the larger snowflake and mounted the card base on a red notecard:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Snowflake Builder" (sss202082)*
- Inks: Versamark; GInaK Amalgam "Jet Black"
- Embossing Powders: WOW! "Primary Pink Robin" (WH26R), "Lavaburst" (WL27R), "Love is the One" (WH33R), and "Hot Gossip" embossing glitter (WS150R)
- Papers; ParkLane Paperie A2 notecard "ivory" (cut apart); Dic Cut With A View Card Stack "Reds" (CN-012-00009)
- Embellishments: gold brad, make unknown
*items marked with an asterisk were new to me...
Also entered in:
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday, December 2019: Snowflakes
- Simon Says Stamp Instagram Challenge, January 2020: Shiny and New #SSSIGChallenge