I started with a premade card blank in ivory, stenciled some stars with embossing ink and embossed with WOW! "Metallic Silver SuperFine" and "Metallic Gold Rich" embossing powders:
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil "Sparkle" (THS132); Stampers Anonymous "Seasonal Scribbles" (CMS386)
- Embossing Folder/Die: Sizzix 2D Impresslit "Radiant" (663298)
- Inks: Versamark; GinaK Amalgam "Jet Black"
- Embossing Powders: WOW! "Metallic Silver SuperFine" (WCo5SF) and "Metallic Gold Rich" (WC04R)
- Papers: ParkLane Paperie A2 novetcara "ivory" (15919590); scraps of metallic gold and silver card
- Adhesives: Craft Perfect Dimensional Foam Pads (9752E)
Also entered in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, December 9, 2019: Stars