I never have a lot of luck with these --- I can't seem to get the bonding powder to be sticky enough and, for me at least, Versamark sheds glitter like my cats shed fur. Still, I decided to give it a try.
I started with Versamark and three WOW! embossing glitters with a background stamp:
- Stamps: WOW! "Go Figure" (Stay Set 45) and Winnie and Walter "Big Bold You" (WW 006)
- Inks: versamark; Archival "Pardise Teal"
- Embossing Powders: WOW! Embossing Glitters "Spring Breeze" (WS03R). "Sea Glass"(WS78R), and "Metallic Silver Sparkle" (WS09R); WOW! Embossing Powder "Ocean" (WL 21R)
- Papers: The Paper Studio notecard pack "white" (225359) and scraps of white and teal card stock
- Adhesives: Wendy Vecchi "Perfect Car Adhesive" (WVA62134); RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape