Jennifer McGuire was back for this class with second-generation stamping.
This set of cards was fraught with issues for me... issues with stamping clean images and loss of a die which flew off somewhere in my craft room when removing the die from the die-cut. This meant my plan for the cards changed and I went a lot more clean-and-simple than originally intended.
My first card:
- Stamps: GinaK “Love & Kindness”
- Dies: GInaK “Love & Kindness” (still haven't found that die...)
- Inks: Distress Ink “Candied Apple” and “Mowed Lawn”
- Papers: Neena Solar white; Die Cut with a View Card Stack “white”
- Adhesives: GInaK “Connect” glue