I layered black and gold card and black-and-white striped paper to create a backdrop for my cat in a hat. I stamped the cat on olive green patterned paper and a sentiment on a scrap of the same color paper, different pattern. I stamped the hat and a second cat on white card and fussy cut the hat and the cat's mustache, after coloring them with Distress Markers. I assembled all on a top-folding ivory notecard:
- Stamps: Technique Tuesday "Kyle the Cool Cat" set (KYLE)
- Dies: Technique Tuesday "Kyle the Cool Cat" coordinating set (DiKYLE)
- Inks: Arhival "Jet Black"; Distress Markers "Forest Moss" and "Crushed Olive"
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "Ivory"; scraps of black, white and gold metallic card; scrap of olive green patterned paper and black-and-white striped paper
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick