"Every September I start making a tag a week with a winter/Christmas theme and challenging my visitors to be inspired by something on the tag that will get them going on a winter/Christmas project of their own. I hope you will play along with my little challenge this year. It's a nice way to get your Christmas cards done.
"Here's the deal. Each Monday for the next 12 weeks, I will post a Christmas tag. If you wish to play along, you can make any sort of Christmas or winter themed DIY project. It can be a tag, but doesn't have to be. It can be a Christmas card, a holiday decoration, a scrapbook layout, a tree ornament, a banner, whatever you want but it does have to be inspired by my tag and must be Christmas or winter themed."
Below is the tenth tag of her 2017 series:
I started with a background, using blended Distress Oxide Inks over a white gesso background:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Mini-Swirly Snowflakes” (CMS320)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Swilrly Snwflakes” (662436) and “Holiday Words - Thin” (661600)
- Inks: Distress Oxides “Faded Jeans” and “Broken China”; Delicata pigment ink “White Shimmer” (360)
- Papers: Distress Tag (TDA53828); Stamping’ Up! “Shimmery White” (101910); scrap of royal blue card
- Embellishments: JoAnn Essential adhesive twill tape (blue); Heidi Swapp Bling borders “Icee”; Hero Arts Gemstones “Clear” CH121); dies crinkle ribbon (freebie from Funkie Junkie order)
- Adhesives: Xyron 500 sticker maker
- Media: Liquitex Acrylic Gesso “white”
I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is focused on Tim Holtz products, November 29, 2017: Anything Goes