"Every September I start making a tag a week with a winter/Christmas theme and challenging my visitors to be inspired by something on the tag that will get them going on a winter/Christmas project of their own. I hope you will play along with my little challenge this year. It's a nice way to get your Christmas cards done.
"Here's the deal. Each Monday for the next 12 weeks, I will post a Christmas tag. If you wish to play along, you can make any sort of Christmas or winter themed DIY project. It can be a tag, but doesn't have to be. It can be a Christmas card, a holiday decoration, a scrapbook layout, a tree ornament, a banner, whatever you want but it does have to be inspired by my tag and must be Christmas or winter themed."
Below is the eleventh tag of her 2017 series:
Anyway, the example tag also had some burlap on it so I went for some, in white , for mine, to cover the very blank bottom of my plaid:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Classics #10” (SCF010) and Stamptember 2017
- Dies: Sizzix Sizzlets Decorative Strip “Festive Greenery” (657467)
- Stencils: StencilGirl “Mad About Plaid” by Tammy Tutoro (L533) and “Gingham” by Tammy Tutoro (L531)
- Inks: Distress Ink “Festive Berries”, “Black Soot”, “Weathered Wood”, “Forest Moss”, “Lucky Charm”, and “Pine Needles”; Distress Markers “Black Soot”; Versamark; Snowman extra Fine Point marker “Gold”; Signo Uniball gell pen “white”
- Embossing Powders: WOW! Opaque Bright White Super Fine (WL01SF)
- Papers: Distress Tag (TDA53828); scraps of red and four shades of green card stock
- Embellishments: Paper Studio Mixed Media Burlap Ribbon (916635); Modern Romance 3mm pearls “Clear iridescent” (MRT 462-112); dyed crinkle ribbon (freebie from Funkie Junkie order)
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick; EKTools 3-D Foam Dots; RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape
- Media: Liquitex Acrylic Gesso “white”