I used the Shadowpress Station and one of the “Wishes” letterpress embossing folders on a strip of red-and-white striped paper and followed the technique as shown in May 2014. I covered my tag with a strip of white burlap ribbon (I didn’t use a stencil and spray - getting the lid off the spray with my broken wrist was an issue I didn’t want to fuss with), attached the letterpress strip to the right side and added a “‘tover” greeting. Finally, I selected some more “‘tovers”: greenery from various Sizzix greenery dies (I don’t have punches for greenery). I assembled the greenery pieces using Tombow adhesive, attached them to the tag with three red brads and finished off with a dyed length of crinkle ribbon (a freebie from The Funky Junky Boutique).
- Papers: small white tag; Ideology 8 x 8” Paper Stack “Tidings” (TH93325); scraps from various green card (“‘tovers” from an earlier project)
- Embossing Folders: Shadowpress “Wishes” (659859)
- Inks: Versamark
- Embossing Powder: Creative Beginnings “god regular”
- Embellishemnts: The Paper Studio “white” Burlap Ribbon; Hot Off the Press “Autumn Brads”; Crinkle Ribbon
- Adhesives: Tombow ruler; Xyron 500 sticker maker