Well, I have a lot to do this week and didn't want to wait around, mulling over how to use all nine elements but if I went from the upper right corner to lower left, there were three that I could use right away. And, as luck would have it, I've been playing with stencils and sprays this week anyway! So...
My card has in it two stamps, two stencils and one spray!
First, I took a small piece of white card stock cut from a Paper Studio pre-folded card, and, using a mini-layering stencil from Set 7 ("Ringer"), Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink and a blending tool, I started the first layer of my "background":
- Stamps: Stampabilites "Bamboo" (JR1018) and Stampendous! "Birthday Characters" (N093)
- Inks: Distress Inks "Cracked Pistachio", "Shabby Shutters"; Archival "Fern Green", "Leaf Green"; Perfect Pearls "Forever Green"
- Stencils: Mini-Layering Stencisl Sets 1 ("Plus") and 7 )"Ringer"
- Papers: The Paper Studio Value Pack "white" and scrap green
- Pseical tools: Mini-mister
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"