I started by stamping the blooms and leaves on colored card stock using coordinating GinaK inks, and die-cut them. I also die cut a white panel and a black mat and attached it to a white card base. I arranged the blooms (the smaller one was popped up) and leaves on the panel, and added a stamped sentiment from the same stamp set.
- Stamps: GinaK “Lovely Lotus”
- Dies: GinaK “Lovely Lotus” and “Master Layouts 2”
- Inks: GinaK “Fresh Asparagus”, “Bubblegum Pink”, “Passionate Pink”, and Amalgam “Jet Black”
- Papers: GinaL “Bubblegum Pink” and “Key Lime”; Neena "Solar White" 110 lib; Sizzix “Neutral” pack - black (663780); Die Cut With A View A2 Card Stack “white”
- Adhesives: ScorTape 1/8”; GinaK “Connect” glue”; Scrapbook Adhesives 3D from squares
Because the focus of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, August 26, 2020 included a focus on Gina Products, I am entering that challenge, "Anything Goes" as well.