I assumed that directive did not refer to using double sided tape to adhere things but to use decorative tapes like glitter tape and wash tape and the like. So I started with a broad washi tape from Altenew and added a glitter tape, maker unknown, to a card base:
- Stamps: GinaK "Colossal Cone Flower"
- Inks: Distress Oxide "Stormy Sky"; Distress Marker "Stormy Sky"
- Papers: Paper Studio A2 notecard "ivory" (225219); scraps of blue and dark blue card
- Embellishments: gessoed chipboard hexagon; Glitter tape; Altenew "Monochrome Washi Tape" (ALT2175); tatted flowers
- Adhesive: GinaK "Connect" glue
Also entering in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, November 27, 2019: Anything Goes