I created a background on colored card using "Picket Fence" Distress Marker and four different Tim Holtz Layering Stancils that featured numbers. I then fussy cut a quote from the Graphic 45 "Typography" collection and highlighted the word "one" with a"Fossilized Amber" Distress Marker. I backed the background with ivory card and attached it off-center on a top-folding white notecard. I backed the saying with ivory and black cardstock, and attached it to the lower left card front. I used "Antique Linen" Distress Ink blended around the edges of the white card to take off the contrast and embellished the card with some burlap-and-lace flowers.
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencils "Cargo" (THS001), "Schoolhouse" (THS011), "Numbered" (THS 020) and "Typo" (THS040)
- Inks: Distress Markers "Picket Fence" and "Fossilized Amber"; Distress Ink "Antique Linen"
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "white"; Bazzill "Yellow Hues"; scrap ivory and black
- Embellishemnts: Jolee's Boutique "Burlap and Cream Lace Mini-Flowers"
- Adhesives: Vival Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Gary Burlin "Embossing Tape"; Multi Medium Matte