Have to say I"m tired of my one-and-only heart-shaped die that I've used in the my two cards so I'm going with "love" and "air" as a theme.
I started with a night-sky background:
I stamped a moon in Versamark on the background, heat embossed it in white, and colored one side with watered-down "Pumice Stone" Marker. I then fussy cut it:
I heat embossed a sentiment, added the moon and some clear flat-back gems, and matted the panel with light purple card and then adhered it to a white card base.
- Stamps: Paper Smooches “Cosmos” (StS171)
- Inks: Distress Oxide “Tumbled Glass”, “Scattered Straw”, “Dusty Concord”, and “Black Soot”; Distress Markers “Picket Fence” and “Pumice Stone; Versamark; Dina Wakely Media “White Gesso” (ASTMD-4326)
- Embossing Powders: Stampendous “detail White Opaque” (47788 D-4236); JoAnn CraftEssentials “black””
- Papers: Neena “Solar White”; ParkLane Paperie A2 notecards “white” (15919608); scrap of lavender cardstock
- Embellishments: Ink Road “Flat Back Gems - ‘Bella Ice’”
- Adhesives: GInaK “Connect” glue; iCreate “Easy Tear Tape"