"Every September I start making a tag a week with a winter/Christmas theme and challenging my visitors to be inspired by something on the tag that will get them going on a winter/Christmas project of their own. I hope you will play along with my little challenge this year. It's a nice way to get your Christmas cards done.
"Here's the deal. Each Monday for the next 12 weeks, I will post a Christmas tag. If you wish to play along, you can make any sort of Christmas or winter themed DIY project. It can be a tag, but doesn't have to be. It can be a Christmas card, a holiday decoration, a scrapbook layout, a tree ornament, a banner, whatever you want but it does have to be inspired by my tag and must be Christmas or winter themed."
Below is the eighth tag of her 2017 series:
Products used in the making of this tag were:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Stamptember 2017”
- Dies: Sizzix BIGZ-L “Stacked Snowflakes” (660052)
- Inks: Versamark
- Embossing Powders: WOW “Metallic Silver Regular” (WC05R)
- Embossing Folders: Sizzix Texture Fade “Sparkles” (661001)
- Papers: Distress Tag (TDA53828); Stamping’ Up! “Burnished Silver” (100712); S.E.I “Holiday Traditions” card making paper pack (8-7690); scrap of metallic light blue and white card
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “Tinsel Twine- Silver” (TH93025) and “Baubles” (TH93341)
- Adhesives: redLine 1/8” Embossing Tape; Ranger Glossy Accents; EK Tools 3-D Foam Dots