For me, sunshine is yellow --- all shades of yellow. So I made a monochromatic card. I blended Distress Oxide and Distress Inks to make a background, blended two Distress Inks through a layering stencil, stamped a sun and sentiment in Distress Ink and embellished a banner with Distress Markers, all in shades of yellow and yellow orange:
- Stamps: Paper Smooches "Cosmos" (SES171) and Hero Arts "Life With Sunshine" (D3055)
- Stencils: Layering Stencil "Rays" (THS003)
- Inks: Distress Oxide "Fossilized Amber"; Distress Inks" Wild Honey", "Mustard Seed", "Scattered Straw", "Squeezed Lemonade", "Dried Marigold", and "Spiced Marmalade"; Distress Markers "Dried Marigold" and Spiced Marmalade"
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "ivory"; scraps of yellow and beige card stock
- Adhesives: Vival Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"