Well, my furry friends are, and all my self-aware life have been, cats (I know that my father owned dogs - Doberman Pinschers) but they died when I was very young and I don't remember them at all). From the abused black kitten (^Tux^) that Dad brought home when we were kids to ^Beatnik^ when I was in undergraduate college to the rescue family of ^Runt^, ^Flicka^ and ^Freshman^ when we were in grad school to the one rescue rescue ^Tribble^ and large number of purebreds (Himalayan ^Misty^, Abyssynians ^Mau'ss^ and ^Sam^, and Bombays ^BeauJangles^, and ^Shadow^) since graduation, we have always had cats in our family. Faith, Kathy and Dominic are our current fur babies - a trio/family of Bombays, and they literally rule the roost here at Chez Harper!
I decided to use a black cat to represent our Bombays and a single "sentiment" to express their opinion of our service to them:
- Stamps: Technique Tuesday's "Kyle the Cool Cat" (Kyle)
- Dies: Technique Tuesday's "Kyle the Cool Cat" (DIKyle)
- Inks: Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Top Boss "white"
- Papers: natural notecard; scraps of black card stock; Graphic 45 "Raining Cats and Dogs" 6x6 paper pad (4500968)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Xyron 250 sticker maker