And I have this new background stamp that I've been wanting to test out... Wendy Vecchi's "Circle Collage". Seems like just the thing, right? To use a background stamp as a focal image? Why not?
I stamped the image three times on a pr-folded ivory notecard, in three different Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped the image again on black card using Versamark, and heat embossed it in white. I fussy cut the black image and attached it to the card front; stamped a sentiment (more of a spiral than a circle but...) in Archival "Jet Black"; and added a few sequins in coordinating colors:
- Stamps: Studio 490 "Circle Collage" (WVBG034) and Stampendous! "Sending a Hug" (D071)
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Oxide "Fossilized Amber", "Fired Brick" and :Spiced Marmalade"; Archival "Jet Black"
- Embossing Powders: Top Boss "white regular"
- Embellishments: Doodlebug "Rainbow Assortment" sequins (4268)
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "ivory", scrap of black card stock
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Distress Collage Medium