Now, I have teh WOW! sticky embossing powder but don't seem to be using it right. Ditto the Ranger sticky powders. So I decided to record to the double-sided tape technique instead, using WOW!'s own brand of foils.
I took a card base and added strips of double-sided tape of varying wir=dths at an angle in one corner. I then pressed three different colors of WOW! foils on the tape to achieve this result:
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Detailed Butterflies” (661182)
- Inks: Distress Oxide “Shaded Lilac”
- Papers: ParkLane Paperie A2 Notecard “white” (15919608); WOW! Fab Foil “Purple”. “Pink”, and “Gold”; scraps of purple shimmer paper and metallic gold cardstock
- Embellishments” Idea-ology “ChitChat” stickers (TH92998); American Crafts Glitter Tape
- Adhesives: Scortape 1/8”; iCreate “Easy Tear Tape 1/4”; Viva Las Vegas Miracle Tape 3/8”