I stamped some peppermint candies in "Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide, followed by Versamark and heat embossing with WOW! regular embossing powder "Primary Pink Robin". I also stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set (the KitchenSInk/Simon Says Stamp collaboration for Stamptember 2019) in the same WOW! embossing powder.
I used a glossy white notecard as a base and attached a strip of Idea-ology Deco Sheet. To that I attached the sentiment and two strips of red "rainbow tape". I scattered the fussy cut candies over the front of the card to finish:
- Stamps: KitchenSink/Simon Says Stamp Stamptember 2019 collaboration “Gingerbread Hugs” (sss202045)
- Inks: Distress Oxide “Worn Lipstick”; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: WOW! “Primary Pink Robin” (WH26R)
- Papers” Paper reflections glossy notecard (NOTC01047); Idea-ology “Deco Sheets - Christmas” (TH93644)
- Embellishments: Rainbow Tape in red
- Adhesives: GinaK “Connect” glue; iCraft “Easy Tear Tape”