I followed the tutorial pretty much to the letter, although I used an embossing folder to create my own textured paper (I didn't have the paper called for) and changed out the colors, dies and size (sticking with my smaller "medium" tag).
The "paint resist" background was completed per the tutorial and cut to fit a tag. A band of adhesive ribbon was added to the bottom of the tag and a coordinating piece of rayon ribbon was looped in the hole at the top::
- Embossing folder: "Woodgrain" (656644)
- Dies: Alterations "Tattered Leaves" (656927)
- Inks: Distress Paint: "Antique Linen". "Forest Moss";Distress Spray Stain " Stormy Sky", "Hickory Smoke"; Distress Ink "Ground Espresso"; Distress Marker "Hickory Smoke"
- Papers: The Paper Studio chipboard assortment; scrap of white card stock; scraps of green patterned papers; Paper reflections medium tag
- Embellishments: Idea-ology Word Band (TH9300); Hot oOff The Press Brad Pack "Autumn" (81134); Petal Textured Blossom Elements "ivory" (1256200); Die Cut With a View Funky "Fall" adhesive ribbon (CP-002-00382)Hero Arts Heru=o Hues ribbon "Foliage";
- Adhesives: Distress Paper Mosaic Kit (grout, glue, gloss); EK Tools foam dots; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"