"Every September I start making a tag a week with a winter/Christmas theme and challenging my visitors to be inspired by something on the tag that will get them going on a winter/Christmas project of their own. I hope you will play along with my little challenge this year. It's a nice way to get your Christmas cards done.
"Here's the deal. Each Monday for the next 12 weeks, I will post a Christmas tag. If you wish to play along, you can make any sort of Christmas or winter themed DIY project. It can be a tag, but doesn't have to be. It can be a Christmas card, a holiday decoration, a scrapbook layout, a tree ornament, a banner, whatever you want but it does have to be inspired by my tag and must be Christmas or winter themed."
Below is the fifth tag of her 2017 series:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Stamptember 2017” and (with Simon Says Stamp) “Simon Holiday Stamp Set” (THBCKIT)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Stitched Squares” (662231), “Garden Greens” (661206)
- Inks: Distress Ink “Vintage Photo”; Distress Oxide “Fired Brick”; Distress Markers “Pumice Stone”, “Black Soot”; Archival “Jet Black”; Distress Spray “Tarnished Brass”
- Papers: Distress Tag (TDA53828); Distress Mixed Media Heavystock (TDA53842); scraps of red and green cardstock
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “Chitchat- Seasonal” (TH93050). scarp of red grosgrain ribbon
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick