This card used dies from two set in the collection: "Snowglobe 2" and "Village Christmastime". I decided to go with silhouettes against a night sky, and actually create Santa and his sleigh over the rooftops of a small village.
I started with a piece of blue card on a white notecard as a background. I die cut the sleigh, the moon and stars, and the houses from dies from the two sets.After placing the no the card, I stamped a sentient in Versamark and heat-embossed it in gold:
- Stamps: PSX “Good Will…” (C-3031)
- Inks: Versamark
- Embossing Powders: WOW! “Metallic Gold Rich Regular” (WC04R)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Snowglobe 2” (662421) and “Village Christmastime” (662424)
- Papers: Paper Studio card “white” (225359); scrap of Bazzill blue, matte black and palest yellow car stocks
- Adhesives: redLine 1/8” Embossing Tape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick