"Every September I start making a tag a week with a winter/Christmas theme and challenging my visitors to be inspired by something on the tag that will get them going on a winter/Christmas project of their own. I hope you will play along with my little challenge this year. It's a nice way to get your Christmas cards done.
"Here's the deal. Each Monday for the next 12 weeks, I will post a Christmas tag. If you wish to play along, you can make any sort of Christmas or winter themed DIY project. It can be a tag, but doesn't have to be. It can be a Christmas card, a holiday decoration, a scrapbook layout, a tree ornament, a banner, whatever you want but it does have to be inspired by my tag and must be Christmas or winter themed."
Below is the second tag of her 2017 series:
I started with a background, stamping some pine boughs on a tag and blending "Fired Brick" around the edges:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Santa’s Wish” (CMS032) and “Great Outdoors” (CMS321)
- Inks: Distress Oxides “Fired Brick” and “Peeled Paint”; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Comotion Clear top “Poinsettia” (161369)
- Papers: Distress Tags (TDA53828); Ranger Watercolor Paper (ISW39532)
- Embellishments: Dress It Up Swarovsky Crystals “Light Siam” (VS1731); green velveteen rickrack
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Ranger Glossy Accents; RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape