- Stamps: Altenew “With Gratitude” (ALT1885)
- Dies: Altenew “With Gratitude” (ALT1886)
- Inks: Altenew Crisp Dye Inks “Warm Sunshine”, “Autumn Blaze”, “Caramel Toffee” , and “Paper Bag”; Archival “Jet Black”
- Papers: Ranger Watercolor Paper (ISW39532); Paper Studio “white” (225359); scraps of yellow, pale orange and brown cardstock
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick
Altenew's November Inspiration consists of the anutmnal color palette and photograph below:
I started with the background, layering Crisp Dye Inks on watercolor paper:
I added a sentiment from the Altenew stamp set "With Gratitude". I then stamped leaves from the same set on scraps of yellow, pale orange and brown card and die cut them with the coordinating die sete before arranging them on the card base:
Products used in the making of this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017
for my entry in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog Challenge, August 14, 2019 "Let’s Do It Again"
Online Card Classes