“We are looking to the animal kingdom for inspiration for our ‘Animal Magic’ projects! From butterflies to buffalos, kittens to kingfishers, we will be looking forward to see which animal you choose for your project!
“Many of us have fur babies that are very much a part of our family and we would love to know what little critters live with you! Maybe you could add photo’s of them on your post too!”
I was all set to try a totally different design when it occurred to me that I had in my new stamp pile an Art Impressions stamp which featured cats or every “stripe” and color! I may come back to my first idea later this week but, for now, I went with the Art Impressions “Purr-Today” set! This Art Impressions stop set was perfect for our critters!
To start with, my little critters aren’t so little any more. They are three Bombay cats, an older female “Faith” and her half-sister’s two “kids” (“Dominic” and “Kathy”) . They tend to be more independent than shown in this group photo, with Faith and Kathy preferring to sleep together, but apart from Dominic, who is my "cuddle bug". But I swear, they know when we are leaving the house for anything like a day trip or longer and let us know that they will be “thinking of you”!
- Stamps: Art Impressions “Purr-Today” (4568); Hero Arts “designer Words” (LL150)
- Inks: Archival “Jet Black”; Distress Markers “Pumic Stone”, “Spiced Marmalade”, “Vintage Photo” and “Antique Linen”
- paper: The Paper Studio Value Pack “white”
- embellishments: Idea-ology Industrious Stickers “Frames and Trims” (TH93136)
- Adhesives: Vival las Vegas “Miracle Tape”; Ranger Collage Glue Stick
Card design cased from the YouTube Video by Maaike Uijthoven, as shown here.