Day 8 was “A Paint Primer” and the lessons were:
- Paint Dabber Resist Technique
- Crackle Paint Resist Technique
- Shattered Stains Technique
- Perfect Distress Mist Technique
- Perfect Distress Technique
- Perfect Splatter Distress Technique
So, the tags for the lessons in Creative Chemistry 101 and 102, from now on, will be done at the same time as the weekly challenge!
For the challenge, I chose to do the Perfect Splatter Distress technique. I used four colors of Distress Ink and three of Perfect Pearls for my tag background. The tags I used for this challenge were the second generation (black) and third generation) manila) mopping-up tags I used after practicing the technique for the Day 9 class!
- Inks and pigments: Distressed Ink: Fossilized Amber”, “Abandoned Coral”, Wilted Violet” and “Vintage Photo”; Perfect Perls “Forever Blue”, “Perfect Pearl” and “Forever Green”; Versamark
- Embossing powders: Uptonw “detail Silver”; Hampton Arts “Gold”
- Stamps: Inkadinkado 95524-L; Victorian Originals “Small Fireworks” (D1422) and “Fireworks” (H 1149)
- Papers: #8 manila tag, small black tag