I started with 12 x 12 patterned paper by Crafter's Workshop that depicted a quilt top with embellishments. It comes in several colorways and I selected the ones called "Violet" (which contains the three purple shades at the bottom of the color palette) for the card base and the flowers and "Pine" (which included a color similar to the green, second from the top in the color palette) for the stems and leaves.
To start with, I attached a 5 x 7 int cut of the "Violet" paper to a pre-folded kraft card base of the same size:
- Stamps: Essentials by Ellen "Mondo Hydrangea" (EESTJ-028-16)
- Dies: essentials by Ellen "Mondo Hydrangea" (EEGIEJ-040-16)
- Inks: Versamark; Altenew Crisp Dye Inks "Midnight Violet"
- Embossing Powders: Top Boss "White regular"; Ranger Wendy Vecchi Enamel Accents "Sunflower" (WVES7970); Altenew Crisp Dye Ink "Midnight Violet"
- Papers: Paper Studio "rat" notecard (697201); Crafters Workshop Quilt Complements collection "Violet" and "Pine"; Neena "Solar White"
- Adhesives: Distress Collage Medium; RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape