I decided to go all "Tim Holtz" on this card and used his embossed resist technique.
I stamped "the man with an umbrella" and a sentiment from Tim's clear stamp set "Life's Possibilities" (I think this may be "out of print) in Versamark on Neena Solar White and heat embossed with Top Boss "white regular" embossing powder.
I blended three colors of Distress Ink over the images and then spritzed with water to create droplet marks. I polished the embossed image to remove any traces of the inks. I then edged the card with a blending tool and Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".
I used three more stamp images from the "Life's Possibilities", a sentiment from Hero Arts' "Color Layering Brave Lion" stamp set", and two sentiments from Wplus9's "Encouraging Words" stamp set, and stamped them in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".
I added a game spinner, some solid kraft paper string, and some Alpha Tiles from Ideology and then attached the card base to a pre-folded kraft card:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Clear stamp set "Life's Possibilities"; Hero Arts "Color Layering Brave Lion" (CM177), and Plus( "Encouraging Words"
- Inks: versamark; Distress Inks "Craacked Pistachio", "Lucky Clover", "Mermaid Lagoon" and Vintage Photo"
- Embossing Powders "Top Boss "white regular"
- Papers: Paper Studio "kraft" (697201); Neena Solar White
- Embellishments: Idea-ology "Game Spinners" (TH92717), "Alpha Tiles" (TH93046) and "Paper String - Solids" (TH93044)
- Adhesives: Scrapbook.com's Life Handmade adhesive runner