I started with a shifter stencil from Tim Holtz's Christmas release and inked snowflakes on an ivory A2 card face using Distress Ink "Tumbled Glass". I didn't use the shifter feature, however.
I then used two of the snowflake stamps from teh Simon Says Stamp "Snowflake Builder" set, stamping in Versamark and embossing with silver and gold embossing powder. I added a sentiment from the same stamp set, also embossed in gold:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Snowflake Builder" (sss202082)*
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymus Layering Stencil "Shifter Snowflakes" (THS135)*
- Inks: Distress Ink "Tumbled Glass"; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: GinaK "Fine Detail Gold" and "Fine Detail Silver"
I'm also entering this card in:
- Simon Says Stamp Instagram Challenge, January 2020: "Shiny and New" #SSSIGChallenge
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday, December 2019: "Snowflakes"