On July 10, I set about eliminating the zip-lock bag storage system I was using for my Idea-ology metal ephemera. I used an ArtBin storage box like the one i used to store paper ephemera and layered all the packets in it:
On July 26, I decided to do something about my punches. I keep them in a bin in the bottom of a cabinet and if I want to find a particular punch (usually circle punches or corner rounders), I have to pull out that bin, and then go through the tangled mess of punches before I find the one I want. Here is what it looked like before I tackled the mess:
I sorted and bagged...
The mega punches and some Fiskars order punches, however, remain in the bin, but at least they are only one layer deep...
On July 27, I decided to start tackling the disaster next to my chair. Behold, a tangled pile of assorted paper types' all piled on one another in front of my 8.5 x 11 baer files. Every time I need solid paper, I have to move all of this first.
I had 8x8 paper handlers on order and these arrived on July 28...so the 8x8 Graphic45 pads are now neatly contained:
Next up, that cardboard box full of blending tools, pens and watercolors... which means I need to tackle the cabinet where I keep markers, paints and pencils first... Aaargh! Organization always seems to result in chaos before it gets resolved and I seem to be in mid-chaos right now!
But I digress. Financial records are calling my name (I'm six months behind! EEEEW!).]
And, as of August 1,I had all my records up to date, and receipts filed! Woo Hoo!