Now, as a rule, when I make cards for challenges, I don't have a designated recipient so I don't do envelopes. If the card does get used eventually I have as cash of properly sized plain envelopes put away that will suffice. SO I don't usually decorate my envelopes. Therefore, this challenge really is a new thing for me.
I started with the Concord & 9th "Star Turnabout" stamp set, which I had just received in the mail on Wednesday. I stamped my plain white envelope with one corner of the stamp set, using Delicata metallic inks:
- Stamps: Concord & 9th “Star Turnaround” (10408)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Shadow Script #2” (662685)
- Inks: Versamark; Delicata “Celestial Copper” and “Golden Glitz”
- Embossing Powders: WOW! “Neptune” (WS177R), “Mulberry Mist” (WS98R), “Under the Sea” (WS125R) and “Hot Gossip” (WS150R)
- Papers: Parklane Paperie A2 Envelope - “white”; Soiree A2 Notecards - shimmery green; Neena “solar white”; scraps of gloss white and shimmery aqua
- Adhesives: iCreate “east Tear Tape”, GiaK Connect glue; Xyron 500 sticker maker