I die cut several of the snowflakes on three kinds of card stock: pale blue, pearlized white and shimmering white. I glued them to blue card which was then layered onto a darker blue card and then a top-folding white note card. I stamped the sentiment i Versamark and heat embossed with detail silver embossing powder:
- Stamps: Memory Box "Happy Birthday " (B1054)
- Dies: Thinlits "Snowflakes Mini" (661599)
- Inks: Versamark
- Embossing Powders: WOW! "Metallic Silver Super fine"
- Papers: Stampin' Up! "Shimmering White" and "Bliss Blue"; scraps of pearlized white, white pale blue and medium blue card
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"