I subscribe to a British stamping magazine which had a card in it this month that inspired my card. They used paint - I used ink; they went direct to paper - I used the Tim Holtz Wrinkle-Free Distress method ... to create a background similar to this:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Carabelle Art Stamps "Frises Delirantes" (SA60160) and Outlines Rubber Stamp Company
- Inks: Distress Inks "Peacock Feathers", "Squeezed Lemonade", "Abandoned Coral" and "Dried Marigold"; Archival Inks "Fern Green" and Jet Black"; Distress Markers "Abandoned Coral", "Dried Marigold", and "Peacock Feathers"; Marvy Uchica "Liquid Gold" pen; Prisma Marker 05 "Archival Black" pen
- Papers: scrap white; Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "white"
- Embellishemnts: Idea-ology "Small Talk: (TH93193)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick