Daniel West used a video to demonstrate his cloud gazing while Mindy Eggen provided a variant tutorial.
Now I hav to say here that I do not usually cloud gaze and am handicapped in this approach by having a very literal mind. I simply do NOT see images in clouds! And I own almost no stamp sets that lend themselves to being seen as "other" than their original purpose. And also lack of the right kind of dies. Therefore, I confess I cheated a little here, and stole one of Daniel's ideas.
My card, repurposing one stamp and using teh same stamp as the background it was originally intended for:
- Stamps: Gina K “Tall Birches”
- Dies: Sizzix “Village Fixer Upper” (662699)
- Inks: GinaK “Kraft”, “Sandy Beach” and “Morning Fog”
- Papers: Neena Solar White; Tonic Studios A2 card blank “bright white” (9253E US); scraps of dark brow and tan card
- Embellishments: Rainbow Tape; Idea-ology “Small Talk - Occasions” (TH93245)
- Adhesives: GinaK “Connect” glue