I have this stamp set that I think is perfect for a card in this challenge so I set about using it, the coordinating die and a background made with the new Distress Oxide inks to create my entry this month.
First of all, I created the background using "Fired Brick" and "Worn Lipstick" Distress Oxides, blending the edges with the same colors of Distress Inks. I then cut the piece of Distress Mixed Media Heavystock with a Spellbinders Card Creator border die, matted the piece on a section of Graphic 45 Solids and Patterns paper and die cut that with the same die to get this:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "How We Roll " (SSS101566)
- Dies: coordinating die for Simon Says Stamp "How We Roll"
- Inks: Distress Oxides "Fired Brick" and "Worn Lipstick"; Distress Inks "Fired Brick" and "Worn Lipstick"; Distress Marker "Fired Brick"; Archival "Jet Black", "Vermillion", "Chrome Yellow" and "Tiger Lily"
- Papers: Tim Holtz Distress Mixed Media Heavystock (TDS53835); Graphic 45 "Raining Cats and Dogs" patterns & solids 6x6 pad (4500768); scrap of white card; Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "ivory"
- Adhesives: Xyton 250 sticker maker; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"