Today I took another of my husband's daylily photos, matted it on water color paper sprayed with Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage inks, and inserted it into an cabinet card pocket which I had distressed with sandpaper, stained with Vintage Photo, Old Linen and Peeled Paint stains (and a schmere of Old Paper distressed paint to cut theshine and reduce the "pinkish" look that the pocket had).. A few rub-ons and some gold accents form my Marvy Fine Line Liquid Gold pen finished the cabinet card pocket. But It seems a bit plain...and small!
So I cut a large tag the size of the TIm Holtz stencils from white card stock, sprayed it with Peeled Paint distressed stain spray, added some stencil work (THS026 Gothic with Tarnished Brass distressed stain spray, THS021 Speckles with Peeled Paint distressed paint and THS016 Harlequin with Brushed Corduroy distressed paint) and some gold pen stripes and dots (most of which was covered eventually by the matted cabinet card pocket).
I mounted the cabinet card pocket on a piece of royal purple card stock (again stenciled with the Gothic stencil and Tarnished Brass spray) and forest green card stock (distressed with VIntage Photo ink and striped and dotted with that gold pen). Added some left-over foliage from a previous project (sprayed with glimmer spray and antiqued with Brushed Borduroy distressed paint), two gold-embossed butterflies (Alterations stamp and die set 659884, versamark ink and gold embossing powder, maker label missing!), a black-embossed flourish (Hero Arts K5021, versamark ink and Craft Essentials black embossing powder) and a few more rub-ons. An "observations" plaque, stained with Old Paper distressed paint and attached with a forest green grosgrain ribbon finished my tag.