I die-cut some honeycomb lattice from scraps of black card and also from a scrap of honey-colored card. I pieced the black lattice around a sentiment, stamped small bees on the yellow hexagons from the yellow lattice, and adhered hexagons and lattice to a pale yellow panel which I then adhered to a kraft A2 card base:
- Stamps: Stampendous "Bee Happy" (DO89); Honey Bee Stamps "Free Bee"
- Dies: Sizzix Still Rule "Honeycomb" (659430)
- Inks" GinaK Amalgam "jet Black"; adding 370 black marker
- Papers: Scraps of black and honey card stock; Paper Garden Cropping Blocks "pale yellow" (PG691CB); Die Cut with a View Card Stack "Earth" (CM-012-00005)
- Adhesives: GinaK "Connect" glue; ScorTape 1/8"