I decided to try out a "new to me" stamp and coordinating die set from Altenew called "Dancing in the Rain".
I stamped the rain in Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder on the textured side of an A2 cut of Bazzill "Aspen" cardstock.
I die cut the dancing girl from black card and the umbrella from red card. I then stamped images on both die cuts (I used Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder on the girl; and used GinaK Amalgam ink on the umbrella), and stamped the dancing girl and a sentiment on the card base with Gina K-Amalgam.
I glued the die-cut girl over the stamped image and added the umbrella. I added some silver to the umbrella handle with a gel pen (it looks more stark white in the photo than in real life due to the flash) and added Wink of Stella to the umbrella silk (clear) and to the paving stones(black) at the girl's feet.
- Stamps: Altenew “Dancing In the Rain” (ALT1382)
- Dies: Altenew “Dancing In the Rain” (ALT1382)
- Inks: Versamark; GInaK “Amalgam” Jet Black; Sanford Unibazl gel pen “silver”; Wik of Stella “black” (010) and “clear” (999)
- Embossing Powders: Ranger Super Fine “clear” (SFJ06954)
- Papers: Bazzill Basic Monochrome Trio “Aspen” (ASPEN5)
- Adhesives: GinaK “Connect” glue