"With Spring now here, it only seems fitting to feature an abundance of flowers in this month’s challenge!
"Color a garden of blooms, die cut a bouquet of florals, or stamp a sea of wildflowers… Whatever you create this month, make sure Springtime flowers are the focal point of your project!"
I decided to go with a stamp, new to me, and color a "field" of flowers!
I stamped the image, and colored it in spring colors using the Altenew Artist Marker collections. I added a few gold gel pen stars, matted the trimmed image on coordinating lavender card, and then added a gold banner with an Idea-ology sticker sentiment:
- Stamps: Ink Road "Daisie Background" (INKR062)
- Inks: Archival "Shadow Grey"; Altenew Artist Markers "Desert Night" (B227), "Buttercream" (C001), "Velvet" (R217), "Frosty Pink" (R302), " Coral Berry" (R304), "Cotton Candy" (R 403), "Lavender Fields" (R702), "Deep Iris" (R823), "Warm Sunshine" (Y205), "Orange Crush" (Y514), "Sunkissed" (Y572), "Evergreen" (G554), "Frayed Leaf" (G702), " Forest Glade" (G715), and "Parrot" (G915); Sanford pen "gold"
- Papers: Neena Solar White ; ParkLane Paperie A2 notecards "white"; scraps of lavender and gold metallic card
- Embellishments: Idea-ology "ChitChat - Seasonal" (TH93050)
- Adhesives: iCreate "Easy Tear Tape"; Xyron 250 sticker maker
Also entered in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, March 27, 2019: Anything Goes