- Stamps: Altenew “Sweet Friend” (ALT1859)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Stitched Circles” (662229) and “”Dimensional Stars” (661595)
- Inks:” Altenew Crisp Dye Inks “Autumn Blaze”, “Orange Cream” and “Firebrick”
- Papers: Paper Studio “Kraft Cards” (697201); Idea-ology Paper Stash “Motif” (TH93112); scrap Bazzill orange and white card stock
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape
Over at Seven Hills Craft Blog, there is a new sketch challenge: "... a simple sketch to play with. You can twist it, flip it, change the shapes to suit - as long as we can see the general starting point for your inspiration was our sketch... "
I didn't twist flip or change shoes... I just went with what they showed, using dies and a monochromatic color scheme.
Products used in the making of this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017
for my entry in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog Challenge, August 14, 2019 "Let’s Do It Again"
Online Card Classes