First I used my MISTI and stamped in Versamark one of the borders along the bottom and opening side of a piece of shimmery white card cut to the size of my pre-folded white card, and heat embossed with gold:
- Stamps: Jennifer Ellory's "Art Nouveau Stamp Set"
- Inks: Versamark:Inktense Pencils "Sea Blue" (1200) and "Teal Green' (1300)
- Embossing Powder: Top Boss "gold"
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack "white"; Stamping' Up! "Shimmery White", and scraps of aqua, dark teal and mirrored god card
- Adhesives: Vival Las Veagas "Miracle Tape"