I chose to go with diecut flowers for my card.
I started with a background of sky blue, a sentiment from Hero Arts and a branch die cut from the Sizzix thinlits "Tattered Florals" set. I used a scrap of leather-textured brown card for the branch and Archival "Jet Black" for the sentiment:
- Stamps: Hero Arts "Spring" (C3037)
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"
- Dies: Sizzix thinlits "Tattered Florals" (661806)\
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "ivory"; scraps of pink, rose, white, brown, blue and navy card
- Adhesives: Xyron 500 sticker; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"
I was thinking spring, although it doesn't look a lot like spring today!