I started y embossing two sheets of Ranger Alcohol Ink Metallic Substrate with 3-D Texture Fades, and smearing the with alcohol inks to deaden the metallic shine. I cut one of the sheets into pieces and adhered it to the other using foam tape. I then trimmed the card base to fit a paper studio notecard.
- Embossing Folders: Sizzix 3-D Texture Fades “Mechanics” (662715) and “Foundry” (662717)
- Inks: Ranger alcohol Ink “Espresso” and “Rust”
- Paper: The Paper studio notecard “ivory” (225219); Ranger Alcohol Ink Substrates (TAC45793)
- Embellishments: Prima flowers (5995081 and 595036); Idea-logi “Clipping Stickers - Halloween” (TH93619) and “Elastic Band” (TH93142)
- Adhesives: tombo Permanent Adhesive; Wendy Vecchi “Perfect Card Adhesive” (WVA62134); and Ranger Glossy Accents (GAC17042)