I decided to go monochromatic with this one, doing a card all in shades of green.
I pulled out the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero set for November 2016 and used the stamps to create a series of triangles in two shades of Archival green ink. I cut them out and layered them in a hexagonal shape on a card made from Bazzill dark green card stock. I stamped the word "Love" from the same set in Versamark and heat embossed it in white:
- Stamps: Hero Arts My Monthly Hero November 2016
- Inks: Archival "Leaf Green" and "Fern Green"; Versamark
- Embossing Powder: Top Boss 'white"
- Papers: Bazzill green; scrap white
- Embellishments: Prima Flowers "Salvage District" (586409)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Xyron 500 sticker maker