I took them literally!
First, I searched through my stash of patterned paper for something with circles in the pattern. I found it in the Creative Memories Power Palette collection and pulled some scraps in different color ways from the collection for my card.
My first step was to cut a panel for my A2 notecard:
The other side is solid in the base color. I used that solid side of six different color ways to punch out circles of varying sizes after stamping patterned circles on them with Versamark Ink and heat embossing them with gold and black embossing powders.
(I "killed" two - count 'em TWO - heat guns in the course of this circle creation - one from WOW! and one from Ranger! To be honest, they both had shown signs of being on their last legs before today, but I didn't expect them both to die on me at the same time! Left me with a circle waiting to be embossed and with no heat source available. I have three different brands on order now --- NEVER be without a spare embossing heat gun is my suggestion to you!)
I arranged the circles on the card base and attached them with "Connect" glue:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp “Amazing” (201898)
- Inks: Versamark; GInaK “Amalgam”
- Embossing Powders: Inkon3 “Gold Rush” Ultra Fine and “Black as Night” Ultra Fine
- Papers: ParkLane Paperie A2 notecard “ivory” (15919590); scraps of 7 colors of paper from the Creative Memories collection “Power Palette Cabana Monochromes” (ISO 18902)
- Embellishments: InkRoad “Flat Gems Shikira Gold”
- Adhesives: iCreate “Easy Tear Tape”; GInaK “Connect” glue
- Tools: Stamping’ Up! Paper Shapers - circle punches 1 1/4”, 1 3/8”, 1 3/4”; EK circle punch 2”; Marvy Uchida scalloped circle punch 3”; My Sweet Petunia MISTI