I went oriental on this one, using an embossing folder and stamps with a “Chinese” feel.
First, I embossed a piece of green card with a bamboo embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I stamped some calligraphy in Archival ink in the unembossed area and layered the free card on black.
Products used in making this card included:
- Stamps: Kokomo Inc. “Autumn Herbs Calligraphy” (3945-001); Bunch of Fun “Ching Fung Phoenix” (82007)
- Inks: Archival “Jet Black”; Distress Markers “Lucky Clover”, “Candied Apple”, “Fossilized Amber”, “Blueprint Sketch”; Versamark
- Embossing Powder: Up Town detail gold
- Papers: Bazzil Monochromatic Green; scrap black; refolded ivory card
- Adhesives: Miracle Tape from Viva Las Vegas; EK Tools 3-D foam dots