Now, as far as I'm concerned, Artist Trading Coins are "tiny" and dogs are "cute" so I decided to make a set of dot-themed ATcoins!
I started with the base for the coins: die-cut gloss white card and layers of patterned paper and coordinating solid-color card. I used the Sizzix "Stitched Circles" die set and lots of scraps:
The purple coin received a "brave and Handsome" spaniel-like dog who is about to lick it's fur-parent for it's topper:
- Stamps: My Favorite Things "Friends at First Sip" (BB-66)
- Dies: My Favorite Things "Friends at First Sip" (MFT-1434)
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Markers "Vintage Photo", Gathered Twigs", Picked Raspberry", Walnut Stain" "Barn Door", "Pumice Stone" and "Salty Ocean"
- Embossing Powders: JoAnn CraftEssentials "black"
- Papers: scraps of gloss white orange, light blue, purple, patterned blue, and patterned purple cardstock; scrap of orange patterned paper
- Embellishments: Idea-ology "Clippings Stickers" (TH93583)
- Adhesives: GinaL "Connect" glue