I elected to go with the composition and two of the colors to create a card.
I started with the background, where I used a patterned paper from Ellen Huston, trimmed to fit the card front and edged with Altenew Ink:
- Stamps: Essentials by Ellen "Mondo Peony" (EESTJ-034-16) and Altenew "Painted Greetings"
- Dies: Essentials by Ellen "Mondo Peony" (EEDIEJ-046-16)
- Inks: ALtenew Crisp Dye Inks "Lava Rock", "Frosty Pink", "Coral Berry", "Olive" and "Moss"; Distress Marker "Twisted Citron"
- Papers: Elizabeth Craft Soft Finish Cardstock (PSF102); Paper Reflections Card "white" (GRC02116); Essentials by Ellen Paper Pack "Modern Graphics" (EE((001)
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick